Charitable Alliance Network (CAN)
Charity Works provides charities and other non-profit entities (“nonprofits”) with access to significantly discounted prices on a broad range of products and services through its Charitable Alliance Network (“CAN”) program. Through the development of beneficial networks and strategic alliances, nonprofits can enjoy collaborative action that helps create value and reduce operating costs.
The CAN program directly benefits nonprofits by providing the following purchasing advisory services:
- Matching needs with product specifications/service requirements
- Locating qualified vendors/suppliers that can provide specialized pricing
- Securing the best pricing possible on requested merchandise/services to meet budgetary requirements
- Negotiating contract terms between donors, vendors and nonprofits
- Purchasing and logistics consultation and support assistance
- Providing administrative support services in all areas of nonprofit operation
The outcome of the CAN program is a collaborative process whereby the public and private sectors work more effectively and efficiently together in serving humanitarian causes and thus relieving the government of administrative burdens.
Annually nonprofits throughout the United States save thousands of dollars from the services rendered under the CAN assistance program.
Take a CAN program survey to identify the products and services you need.
Contact Charity Works today for a price quote on the products or services you need: 877-728-3294