Corporate Functions and Activities
CharityWorks, Inc., an IRS approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation is designed to provide effective administrative support services to the philanthropic community. We work with donors, vendors, and nonprofit organizations to maximize the value and use of charitable funds and resources.
The Corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, social, and educational purposes. Its mission is to promote charitable giving, channel humanitarian assistance to the economically disadvantaged, orchestrate job training and employment assistance programs for displaced workers, provide wellness aid to health stressed families and individuals, and work with donors and nonprofits to achieve maximum efficiency in the administration of humanitarian assistance.
The organization's activities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Promoting through fund raising events and public relations campaigns the value of charitable giving;
- Soliciting resources from individuals, foundations, corporations, vendors, and other business enterprises for distribution to tax-exempt charities, and other qualified nonprofit organizations and individuals;
- Providing consultation services to charitable donors and tax exempt organizations regarding the acquisition of goods and services under favorable terms and conditions that would other wise not be available to them;
- Purchasing, warehousing and commissary of consumable products, capital equipment and other merchandise acquired at discounted prices for sale and distribution to charitable non-profit, tax exempt organizations;
- Providing educational programs to donors, donor agents, and others with respect to maximizing efficiency in charitable giving;
- Providing nonprofits with health/wellness enhancement opportunities to reduce the disparity of medical and wellness care to the improvised, disadvantaged and indigent;
- Providing job training and job placement assistance to the impoverished and under-skilled through collaboration with nonprofit organizations, government and privately funded job assistance programs, Charity Works® Charitable Alliance Network© (CAN), Charity Works® in-house job training program as well as with the general business public;
- Providing job placement assistance to the senior age workers that need to supplement their retirement income. Rising food, gas, medical and energy costs have devalued social security and pension incomes, and it has become a necessity for thousands of seniors to sustain employment in order to cover basic living costs;
- Consulting, creating, interpreting and executing philanthropic contracts of any kind for any lawful purpose (without limits as to amount); with any person, firm, association, corporation, municipality, governmental agency or political subdivision;
- Providing consultation and advisement services to nonprofits regarding fund raising, grant procurement, website design and development, accounting, tax returns, legal issues and operational management as well as providing consultation in the setup and structuring of tax exempt, nonprofit corporations.