Common Ground and Goals
The intended goal of most philanthropic donors, grant foundations, and nonprofit organizations is to efficiently utilize funds and resources to help those who are most in need.
This Would Include:
- Economically disadvantaged; impoverished families and individuals
- Underprivileged, abused and abandoned children
- Seniors in duress or in economic strife
- Unemployed displaced and under skilled workers
- Indigent, homeless, derelict and mentally dysfunctional individuals families and individuals in crisis or severe trauma
- Health stressed individuals without health care
- Physically impaired, handicapped, and medically disadvantaged individuals
- Abandoned and abused domestic animals
Through years of philanthropic community involvement, Charity Works has developed a high level of expertise in numerous areas of philanthropy amassing an invaluable collection of resources, information, data, associates, affiliates, partners and other assets that are used to realize extraordinary achievements in the field of philanthropy.
Charity Works is committed to effectively utilizing these assets to assist donors and nonprofit organizations throughout America to more efficiently provide humanitarian assistance as well as to reduce the economic, healthcare and ethnic disparities that are the main cause of inferior life conditions.